PULSE® Performance Orthotics were designed specifically for use in advanced athletic shoes during rigorous athletic activity such as running. The unique design of the insoles, with built-in arch support and a heel cradle, stabilizes the foot and improves alignment. This motion control, along with targeted dual-layer cushioning, helps absorb shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and other joints. The responsive spring-like action of the polypropylene shell provides bounce back with each step.
The PULSE® insert provides the perfect blend of stability and cushioning during athletic activity to simultaneously increase comfort, help reduce fatigue and improve the efficiency of your stride. These performance orthotics are also suitable for relieving pain associated with many common conditions such as plantar fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate overpronation, fallen arches, shin splints, muscle cramps and more.
- Resilient, medical-grade foot support calibrated with flexibility
- Double layer, shock absorbing EVA/VCT® cushion casing for enhanced comfort
- Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- Less A = men's 3-3.5 / women's 5-5.5
- A = men's 4-4.5 / women's 6-6.5
- B = men's 5-5.5 / women's 7-7.5
- C = men's 6-6.5 / women's 8-8.5
- D = men's 7-7.5 / women's 9-9.5
- E = men's 8-8.5 / women's 10-10.5
- F = men's 9-9.5 / women's 11-11.5
- G = men's 10-10.5 / women's 12
- H = men's 11-11.5
- I/J = men's 12-13
- K = men's 14-15