WOMEN'S BROOKS ADRENALINE GTS 19
Soft cushioning meets industry-leading support. The Brooks Adrenaline GTS remains the go to shoe in the stability category, and this new version only got better with the update to their all new GuideRail support system.
- GuideRails Holistic Support System: Brooks has shifted their focus beyond the feet, to the most injury-prone part of a runner’s body: the knees. GuideRails keep you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
- Balanced, Soft Cushioning: BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability.
- Modernized Fit: Engineered mesh and the 3D Fit Print upper provide the structure and proven fit of this Go-To Shoe with a streamlined look.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride.
- An integrated Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing, delivering smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- The asymmetrical 3D Fit Print saddle pulls from the heel and wraps around your midfoot for a secure fit.
- Ramp: 12mm
- Weight: 9.6 ounces
In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide