WOMEN'S ASICS GEL-CUMULUS 21 GTX WATERPROOF
Get on the road in any weather with the GEL-CUMULUS 21 GTX performance running shoe by ASICS.
GORE-TEX fabric ensures water remains on the outside while allowing heat and perspiration to escape. Your feet will feel cool, dry and ventilated, helping you go further than you thought possible. Specially designed for running on hard surfaces, this shoe features a dual-layer FLUIDRIDE midsole plus rear and forefoot GEL technology for shock absorption and energized cushioning over long distances. With all these features, the GEL-CUMULUS 21 GTX is a great choice for runners who want to push themselves further regardless of what the weather throws at them!
CATEGORY: Neutral (what does this mean?)
- GORE-TEX UPPER: Waterproof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions.
- ASICS GEL: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLYTEFOAM: FlyteFoam provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- GUIDANCE LINE: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Drop: 10mm (what does this mean?)
In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide
Widths for men: B = narrow; D = standard; 2E = wide; 4E = double wide