WOMEN'S ASICS GT-2000 8
Promoting a lightweight ride, the GT-2000 8 is designed to provide appropriate comfort and protection for runners seeking a performance stability shoe.
The GT-2000 8 features an updated GEL technology piece and a softer section of foam in the heel for improved comfort and shock absorption. The lightweight FLYTEFOAM technology midsole offers a soft landing with each stride, so you can experience a more energetic stride.
CATEGORY: Stability (what does this mean?)
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL
- DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- FlyteFoam: Provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness with every stride.
- EVA Sockliner: Lightweight, comfortable and breathable, enhancing performance and fit.
- Drop: 10mm (what does this mean?)
- Weight: 8.3 ounces
In general, remember to leave around a thumb's width of space at the end of your walking or running shoes.
Widths for women: 2A = narrow; B = standard; D = wide