Celebrate the Winter/Spring Training Season
- WHAT: A celebratory group run & an evening at the bar
- WHEN: Thursday, May 23rd at 6:30pm
- WHERE: Seventh Son Brewing (1101 N 4th St in Columbus)
- WHO: All are invited to attend as we celebrate the end of the spring racing season
- BONUS: Brooks demo shoes! And a post-run raffle!
Join CRC, Brooks, and the Short North Running Club on Thursday, May 23rd for a run followed by a celebratory evening at Seventh Son.
As we wrap up our winter/spring training seasons, it's time for a casual fun run - and time to raise a glass to all the miles behind us. This event is free to attend, open to all, and is guaranteed to be the second greatest highlight of your season (just behind your big race, of course).
We'll gather at 6:30pm and get the run going a little after that. If you'd like to try out a pair of Brooks demo shoes, arrive 10-15 minutes early.
After the run, we're hanging out at Seventh Son, swapping race stories, enjoying some drinks, and raffling off some CRC & Brooks swag.
This event is part of the Short North Running Club's weekly group run schedule. If you've never run with the SNRC before, here's a great chance to experience the fun. The group meets at a different bar every Thursday at 6:30pm, and the runs typically vary from 3-5 miles.
Please let us know if you're coming via the quick RSVP form below. See you at Seventh Son!